Being Part of the Solution. Click here for an important message.
Learn more about parties and the social scene.
Click here for tips for parents who are planning a party.
Click here to hear an important message about Drinking & Driving.
Hosting a Party? Click here to hear an important message about parties and proms.
Did you know? 61% of teen drinking in Connecticut occurs at house parties.
When Your Child Attends A Party:
- Be sure the hosting parents provide proper supervision and that alcohol is not served or consumed.
- Set and enforce a curfew.
- Arrange safe transportation to and from the party.
- Be awake when your child arrives home.
- Check!!!! Be observant of your teens’ behaviors.
- Watch the premise at all times to ensure that alcohol is not being served or consumed.
- Limit the number of guests, know who is invited and enforce a “no-crashing” policy.
- Do not allow guests to leave and then return to the party.
- Notify parents or police if teens arrive at the party under the influence of alcohol.