Being Part of the Solution. Click here for an important message.
Click here to take our survey.
Learn more about parties and the social scene.
Click here for tips for parents who are planning a party.
Click here to hear an important message about Drinking & Driving.
Hosting a Party? Click here to hear an important message about parties and proms.
Did you know? 61% of teen drinking in Connecticut occurs at house parties.
When Your Child Attends A Party:
- Be sure the hosting parents provide proper supervision and that alcohol is not served or consumed.
- Set and enforce a curfew.
- Arrange safe transportation to and from the party.
- Be awake when your child arrives home.
- Check!!!! Be observant of your teens’ behaviors.
- Watch the premise at all times to ensure that alcohol is not being served or consumed.
- Limit the number of guests, know who is invited and enforce a “no-crashing” policy.
- Do not allow guests to leave and then return to the party.
- Notify parents or police if teens arrive at the party under the influence of alcohol.